On November 30, 2017, the 12th DARE research seminar ‘Creative Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Creativity’ will take place at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS). Several COL researchers are involved in this conference. It is now possible to send in papers.
Among others, Pourya Darnihamedani, Arjen van Witteloostuijn and Arjan van den Born are in the organizing committee. In the academic literature as well as in business practice, entrepreneurship and creativity are two important hand-in-hand concepts. In this DARE seminar, co-organized with the Tilburg School of Governance (TSG), studies and presentations in which these two important concepts feed onto each other are the central focus.
For that, JADS welcomes submissions like:
- Empirical studies of entrepreneurial behaviour and decisions in the creative industries (e.g. media, crafts, architecture, publishing, graphics, fashion design, IT, software).
- Interactions and collaborations between creative individuals (entrepreneurs) with their stakeholders and with other members of their ecosystem.
- How creativity can be nurtured by exploring and exploiting new technology, especially big data, among entrepreneurs.
- Designing and measuring policies that help creativity among entrepreneurs to flourish as a successful new venture.
- Collaborative work between scholars and practitioners in the area of creativity, design, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The seminar aims to discuss, reflect on and further develop submitted papers. The program allows for a limited number of presentations. if you are interested in presenting your work, please submit a short abstract (max. 300 words) in a word-compatible format electronically to email@example.com before October 30, 2017. Unpublished work and work in progress are welcome.